28 November 2013
- Safe and stable country, western oriented parliamentary democracy (NATO full member since 2004, and EU since 2007)
- Functional and reliable insfrastructure in administration, transport and energy. Increasing liberalization within the UE. Very competivive telecomunication and internet sector, constant service quality improvement.
- International technical fame for romanian engineers. Proven learning and adaptation capacities. (high ranks at computing olympics ; over 300 romanian engineers at Microsoft headquarter, which made Bill Gates acknoledge that Romanian language is microsoft second language…)
Clear proximity to Western Europe :
- Cultural, (european country) which sharply decreases riscs for misundestanding
- Linguistic: Most young romanians speak several languages
- Geographical: Short duration trips with plane.
- Time: Only on hour lag with continental Wester Europe, and 2 with Great Britain and Portugal… which means easy permanent comunication with the romanian team.
- Law: no need for visa to come or to travel outside Roumania to western Europe. Romania project managers travelling there only need an ID, which allows a high mobility..