12 March 2014
Our web factory
Transylvania Consulting is a web sites manufacturer created in 2002. The company works with many French speaking web agencies from France, Belgium, Quebec, Switzerland, etc.
We manufacture in Romania (Cluj) a large variety of websites (showcase, catalogs, e-commerce, thematic portals, real estate websites …), some of them implying hundreds of work-days.
Our web team, which amounts to thirty people, is multidisciplinary and multi-skilled. The is composed with: web designers, front office integrators, PHP programmers, sys-admin, SEO and social network specialists, etc..
IT project manager position
In charge of monitoring medium and large size projects.
- Be the interface with clients web agencies project managers.
- Analyze new projects, identify technical implications, difficulties and select best technical solution.
- Estimate billable time (firm quotation or range depending on the accuracy of available data ) for fixed-price projects.
- After website order confirmation, identify available human resources, brief the newly formed team (designers, integrators and programmers) to make expectations explicit and answer questions about the project.
- Deadlines respect control, check actual workload compared to estimation ( spot tasks that were not included in initial request)
- Internal tests implementation. (multiple browsers and platforms) then website online transfer.
- Coordination with SEO team
- Project review, work evaluation, and improvement areas identification.
- Good French knowledge – oral and written – (comprehension and expression)
- Fluency in English (a third language would be a plus)
- Knowledge or strong interest in web technologies, HTML, PHP, etc. (a technical background is an advantage)
- A first successful profesionnal experience
Web project manager personality’s
- Ability to analyze customer requests and needs
- Independent, intellectual mobility (novelty taste)
- Ability to anticipate, coordinate and control team-work
- Good communication and teaching skills
- Perennial company, in business since 2002.
- Wide variety of projects and customers
- Direct communication with colleagues (30 people company, little formalism)
- Efficiency based payments
- Frequent individual performance evaluation
- Food stamps & gifts stamps, medical insurance, team building and trips, adjustable payments deadlines, etc.