28 November 2013
- Politicaly safe and stable country, western oriented parliamentary democracy (NATO full member since 2004, and UE since 2007)
- Functional and reliable insfrastructure in administration, transport and energy. Increasing liberalization within the UE. Very competivive telecomunication and internet sector, constant service quality improvement.
- International technical fame for romanian ingineers. Proven learneing and adaptationcapacities. (yearly high ranks at computing olympics ; over 300 romanian engineers at Microsoft headquarter, which made Bill Gates acknoledge that Romanian language is microsoft second language…)
Clear proximity to Western Europe :
- Cultural, (european country) which sharply decreases risc for misundestanding
- Linguistic: Most young romanians speak sevaral languages
- Geographical: Short duration trips with plane.
- Time: Only on hour lag with continental wester Europe, and 2 with Great Britain and Portugal… which means easy permanent comunication with the romanian team.
- Law: no need for visa to come or to travel outside Roumania to western Europe. Romania project managers travelling there only need an ID, and are therefore hughly mobile..