28 November 2013
Our Headquarter is in Cluj-Napoca (Klausenburg), Transylvania biggest city, one of the main center of Romania, very dynamic on economic and accademic fields:
- In many specialities, Cluj-Napoca’s Universities famous inside and outside the country.
- Numerous well qualified workforce: a wide range of specialities are tought, (highest “student density” in Romania), most students wishing to stay and wotk in the city after they graduate.
- Above 1100 programators graduate yearly of a faculty.
- Above 100 computing companies subsidiary or working for big internatioanl companies (Nokia, etc…)
- Cluj-Napoca was never specialiezd in heavy industry, and focuses on services; bank and financial center (hearquarter of “Banca Transilvania”), telecomunication and inetrnet providers headquarter, other huge groups (MOL Romania headquarter) etc.
- Quickly growing International Airport, direct flights to UK, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Hungary, etc…
- Very active British Council, French, German, Italian cultural center spreading even further wester european languages and cultures amongst the youngest.